Go to the Main Mendip Cave Registry Search Page
|NGR:||ST 7484 6189|
There was a small quarry to the east of Southstoke Road. This was shown as No 4 on the map in the April 13th 1895 issue of "The Builder." Probably a lost site.
Alternate Names: None recorded.
This entry was last updated: 2021-02-04 16:35:00
Errors or omissions in this information? Submit corrections/additions/comments for this entry to the registrars.