Go to the Main Mendip Cave Registry Search Page
Bath, Odd Down.
|NGR:||ST 7430 6228|
This quarry was located to the north of Midford Road opposite St Martin's Hospital. It was in use before 1904 and was still working the west face in 1958. It is now lost and built over. It was worked by Shellard and Son before WW1, then by the Hill brothers between the two world wars and finally by Bill Reed until the mid 1960s
Alternate Names: None recorded.
This entry was last updated: 2010-06-16 20:28:24
Errors or omissions in this information? Submit corrections/additions/comments for this entry to the registrars.